Money Longer

My inspiration for this piece of art was space and the galaxy. I find a lot of interest in space and I find it really cool. Any album cover I could find with space was my inspiration for my art work. Lil Uzi Vert was another big inspiration for my work. He is one of my favorite artists and his album covers are really amazing.

I used Photoshop and Illustrator to do my work. The contrast in my album cover was very dominant. The contrast in colors in my front and back were very different. The alignment on the money and character were perfect to me and in the spot they should be. The proximity of everything was good. Everything was spaced out.

I intend for the audience to see the person falling to Earth.  I want the experience while they’re listening to the album to be hype and happiness. You gotta be in that mood and just chill to like all the songs. It’s like a party/driving album which I like alot. I want them to think about the good times and the mood that’s going on around them.

The most successful aspect of my work was making the album cover pop out and something lil uzi would want in an album cover. I think i did a good job making it and it looks good to me. I like it and think the songs on it make it stand out even more.